How can we use social media, e.g. Instagram and Twitter, to communicate our science to relevant stakeholders to advance our careers? In this course, we will find individual answer to the following questions:
- Why should we do online science communication?
- Given that goal, who do we need to address to make it happen?
- What do we actually want to tell that audience?
- What are the options to put theory into practice, what are advantages and disadvantages, how do we find out what works best in any given situation?
- Determining the goal of a scicomm activity
- Determining the message
- Determining the audience
- Developing a strategy consindering that goal, audience, and message
Speaker: Mirjam Gleßmer